Since the first preview of YachtEye 3.0 during this year's Monaco Yacht Show we have already upgraded 20 of our YachtEye systems in the yachting industry! The first reactions are positive: "The new version looks very nice and our guests find the improvements easy to understand", said one of our clients.
In YachtEye 3.0 we integrated content of third parties to enrich the map for our users. If you have any recommendations of useful and interesting external data which can be integrated as map overlay, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you can read all changes and improvements of YachtEye 3.0 and watch our YachtEye video! If you have YachtEye on board, but it still running on the 2.0 version, please contact us to make an appointment to upgrade your system to YachtEye 3.0.
LOOK & FEEL
1. Dynamic Movements; visual effects such as spinning radars, waves in front of your 3D yacht, in the sea and in the pool. Optional is opening/closing Tenderdoor garage and hosting Tender out of garage. Also in case of a sailing yacht, we can show (realtime) sails in/out.
2. Renewed iPad app; from the lounge to the sundeck, you can experience all the YachtEye Features everywhere you go on board, with the renewed iPad application.
3. Windy Widget; to enrich the weather feature, we integrated the widget of Windy. It gives you more detailed information about the actual wind conditions anywhere on the globe.
4. Multiple assets on the globe; it is now possible to display the owner’s multiple assets such as helicopters, submarines and residential on the globe in YachtEye.
5. Usage of icons on a high zoom level; since it is possible to have multiple assets on the globe, scaling of the objects becomes important. In YachtEye 3.0 we replace the 3D models on a high zoom level with logo's of the assets to ensure scaling.
6. 3D terrain; The new map in YachtEye shows the globe's natural elevation. To see the elevation, tilt your screen.
1. Integration of external Content
Informative map overlays with predefined details and information such as shipwreck locations, stunning beaches, top restaurants and marina data. To customise the information that is presented through your YachtEye system, please contact us.
2. Safety feature
Integrate your safety & security video in YachtEye and to upload images showing for example, the yacht’s emergency routes. This feature ensures that safety instructions can be easily broadcasted to all YachtEye screens.
3. Your Online Favourites
Click on the pre-selected websites in YachtEye for quick and easy web browsing.
- Superyachttimes.com for the latest industry and yacht news
- Boatinternational.com to stay up to date with all the brokerage news
- Superyachtspares.com to order absolutely everything you need for your yacht
To discover YachtEye even further watch our video below and visit the website: www.yachteye.com